You are invited to exhibit Sunday, May 26th, 2024
From 7:00am until 3:00pm
At the Sandhills Motoring Expo – Concours in the Village
In the Village of Pinehurst, North Carolina – Village Green
Application for Vendor Village Space
DISPLAY SPACE GUIDELINES:
- Each vendor will be given a place for a 10 ft x 10 ft tent on the Village Green during the Concours in the Village.
- The Expo does not supply tents and each vendor must bring their own tent.
- All exhibitors must furnish their own display equipment and provide any necessary protection for the elements.
- Display spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis, and you will receive location information where to setup on the Village Green via email.
- All vendors and their display spaces must be setup and in place by 8am the morning of the 26th.
- All vendors must remain on the Village Green until after the awards ceremony takes place (typically by 3pm or before)
- Vendors are not allowed to drive on to the Village Green, you will receive instructions on where to drop off your tent and display equipment once your application has been approved.
$150.00 Exhibitor fee per space, this includes a $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
Each vendor may purchase up to two spaces
$25.00 Insufficient Check fee
$25.00 processing fee on cancellations received prior to May 1, 2024
EXHIBITOR FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER CANCELLATION DATE.
THERE IS NO REFUND IN CASE OF RAIN. All events take place rain or shine
April 15 Entry Deadline
May 1 Cancellation deadline
May 26 Concours in the Village